I personally enjoyed the workshop and will be using some of the material we covered that day as well as some of the lessons on the CD-ROM. I requested to attend the two other US History workshops from my site today so hopefully they will approve.
- Lesson Plan: Prohibition and American Culture
- How to structure a Primary Documents
- Text dependent questions
- Lecture: Dr. Chris Endy- 1920s Popular Culture: Exploring Connections between Cultural and Political History
- Activity: Categorizing Documents
- Lesson Plan: Understanding Change & Continuity: Women in the 1920's
- Unit Plan: The Struggle for Women's Right
- Movie: Iron Jawed Angels
- Documents: The New American Woman
- How did the "New American Woman" of the 1920s, differ from her great grandmother who had attended the Seneca Falls Convention?